Watch here for up to the minute notices about weather related issues.
Watch our 2022 season schedule announcement!
116 E. Walworth Avenue
Delavan, WI 53115
Saturday February 26th
3pm to 9pm;
Chili Sampling 4pm to 6pm
• People Vote & Winning Chili announced after ballots tallied.
• Entry fee for the chili cook off: $10. Enter by February 19. Provide a minimum of 6 quarts of Chili. Sample Cups & Spoons provided.
• 50/50 raffles; paddle wheel prizes.
Tickets can be purchased at Delavan Lanes, Beall Jewelers, Remember When, or online at: fppbs.com
1. Must register and pay registration fee by February 19th.
2. Must make at least 5 quarts of chili.
3. Entries must be at Delavan Lanes on February 26th by 3pm for set up.
4. Entries must serve their chili to tasters from 4pm to 6pm.
5. Entries may bring cheese, crackers, onions, & any toppings they would like served w their chili.
6. Sample cups and spoons will be provided.
7. Entry Fee: $10
8. Chili must be prepared off site and transported to Delavan Lanes in an electric crockpot.
9. If chili is hot/spicy, please note that for the sampling.
10. First Place: $100, Second Place: $50 & Third Place: $25.
7th heaven is an experience you just have to see and hear!
7th heaven has charted #1 on the Midwest Billboard Charts three times.
The band has been heard on over 7 radio stations in Chicagoland with their hits:
“Beautiful Life”, “This Is Where The Party’s At”, Stoplight”, “Better This Way” and “Sing”.
Also known for the famous “30 Songs in 30 Minutes” medley of songs from the 70’s and 80’s,
7th heaven has been an entertainment staple for 37 years.
Playing around 200 shows a year, with an average of 100 outdoor events,
7th heaven has earned the right to say …
“We’ve seen a million faces and rocked them all!”
We welcome our 4 area Lions clubs as they host this event and invite all to donate glasses and hearing aids.
JOE 2.0 was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2011, by violinist, Joseph Ketchum.
JOE 2.0 was formed to see if a string quartet could play
rock and pop music in a powerful and non-lame way.
JOE 2.0 is comprised of an electrified string quartet (2 Violins, Viola, and Cello),
plus drums and the inimitable vocals of original “Cheap Trick” lead singer, Xeno.
JOE 2.0 uses painstakingly crafted analogue effects on the strings to emulate the sounds of
electric guitar, keyboards, bass, horns, and other things.
JOE 2.0 blends these sounds with the natural sound of the strings,
creating a rock/pop sound with a symphonic power to it.
It’s like a rock band and orchestra had a baby, and they called it “JOE 2.0”.
A “Rockestra” if you will, good citizen.
JOE 2.0 sometimes let’s Xeno play guitar so his hands don’t get too fidgety,
but for the most part, JOE 2.0 does not condone or allow the use of fretted instruments.
JOE 2.0 makes a few exceptions only for Xeno.
JOE 2.0 performs a wide variety of cover songs from many genres and eras.
Some of the songs are very pretty and intricate and elegant.
Some of the songs are savage and raucous and loud.
All of the songs are special in their own way, just like you, citizen.
Artists covered include but are not limited to:
The Beatles, The White Stripes, Gary Puckett, Antonio Vivaldi, Elvis,
The Who, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Green Day, James Brown, etc.
JOE 2.0 has 6 members. Joseph Ketchum and Xeno are two of them.
You can get to know the other members by sending JOE 2.0 a message or coming to a show.
You can try to use a medium or psychic to learn more names and info,
but unless they are a JOE 2.0 fan or friend, they won’t be able to help you.
Better to get your truth from the source.
Messaging JOE 2.0 or attending a JOE 2.0 is also a good way
to find out why JOE 2.0 is named “JOE 2.0”.
JOE 2.0 is not afraid of the robots.
JOE 2.0 will protect citizens who request protection from the robots.
When that time comes.
JOE 2.0 thanks you for your patronage.