We will have the RADIO GAGA show on September 16, 2023 from 7pm to 9pm. We expect a large crowd and it might be a little damp, but be prepared for a great show!!
Watch here for up to the minute notices about weather related issues….We send an email to all those enrolled in Enews. It’s the best way to keep up to date with performances and weather related issues. Sign up here.
Note ADA ONLY Parking is now designated on each of the park’s corners. Refer to the parking map for more information.
116 E. Walworth Avenue
Delavan, WI 53115
Saturday February 26th
3pm to 9pm;
Chili Sampling 4pm to 6pm
• People Vote & Winning Chili announced after ballots tallied.
• Entry fee for the chili cook off: $10. Enter by February 19. Provide a minimum of 6 quarts of Chili. Sample Cups & Spoons provided.
• 50/50 raffles; paddle wheel prizes.
Tickets can be purchased at Delavan Lanes, Beall Jewelers, Remember When, or online at: fppbs.com
1. Must register and pay registration fee by February 19th.
2. Must make at least 5 quarts of chili.
3. Entries must be at Delavan Lanes on February 26th by 3pm for set up.
4. Entries must serve their chili to tasters from 4pm to 6pm.
5. Entries may bring cheese, crackers, onions, & any toppings they would like served w their chili.
6. Sample cups and spoons will be provided.
7. Entry Fee: $10
8. Chili must be prepared off site and transported to Delavan Lanes in an electric crockpot.
9. If chili is hot/spicy, please note that for the sampling.
10. First Place: $100, Second Place: $50 & Third Place: $25.
Save the Date!
Hits from the Big Band Era
Tribute to Glenn Miller Orchestra
16 piece Band
A swing band you don’t want to miss!
Because of today’s weather, the performance will be at Delavan Darien High school.
Delavan High School Jazz Band
7th heaven is an experience you just have to see and hear!
7th heaven has charted #1 on the Midwest Billboard Charts three times.
The band has been heard on over 7 radio stations in Chicagoland with their hits:
“Beautiful Life”, “This Is Where The Party’s At”, Stoplight”, “Better This Way” and “Sing”.
Also known for the famous “30 Songs in 30 Minutes” medley of songs from the 70’s and 80’s,
7th heaven has been an entertainment staple for 37 years.
Playing around 200 shows a year, with an average of 100 outdoor events,
7th heaven has earned the right to say …
“We’ve seen a million faces and rocked them all!”
We welcome our 4 area Lions clubs as they host this event and invite all to donate glasses and hearing aids.