We are always looking for volunteers to help with the fun at the Bandshell.
If you would like to volunteer, please email Ellen at BandshellVolunteer@GMAIL.COM
If you are interested in volunteering on specific dates, at specific concerts, or for certain jobs please let me know. If you know of friends or family that wishes to become a volunteer please let me know or have them contact me.
Remember that volunteering makes you happier because:
- Volunteering connects you to others.
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body.
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life.
As an added benefit of volunteering at the Bandshell you will receive the benefits of listening to music:
- Listening to music improves your mood.
- Listening to music reduces stress.
- Listening to music lessons anxiety.
- Listening to music improves memory and cognition.
This is a serious win-win for everyone. I look forward to serving with you,